Would you believe some people hide their hands and walk away from me when I mention that I do Scientific Hand Analysis? It doesn’t happen often, but it HAS happened. Most people are enthusiastic to have me look at the lines in their hand. They appreciate getting concrete tips for improving their relationship, communication and working style. Who wouldn’t be keen to find out about their career, training, skills development options are, etc.?
At first, it caught me off guard when people avoided me, but now I find it comical.
I’m a pragmatic person who needs to have a practical application for anything I do. Woo woo doesn’t work for me.
When I was younger, I avoided taking palmistry courses because a majority of the people I encountered used palmistry for prediction and medical diagnosis – which I didn’t (and still don’t) agree with. Additionally, the literature I read was too conceptual and complicated.
Yes, Scientific Hand Analysis does have a base in traditional palmistry – mostly for the zones of the hand and the names assigned to them (which are based on Greek mythology and the names of the planets of our solar system), but that’s where it departs.
Richard Unger – the Founder of Hand Analysis
In a previous article I described how Richard Unger is the founder of the system of hand analysis that I studied and use.
I’ve used personality assessments like Myers Briggs, or the DISC method to help me learn about myself. They were neat. However, for me they were neither comprehensive enough, nor did they address why I was experiencing a wide range of emotional states. I criticized myself continually and even thought I had a mental illness and was suffering from hormonal problems.
Hand Analysis gave me a sense of relief and clarity
It was only after listening to a majorly successful entrepreneur (in 2002) give kudos to a Scientific Hand Analyst, that I decided to give Hand Analysis a whirl. The sense of relief, clarity and peace-of-mind that I experienced within one hour was enough to convince me that this system was actually very practical. It gave people a lot of clarity. No guess work or vague prediction – only concrete choices.
There’s massive biology tied in with your finger prints and the lines in your hands.
Here are some interesting facts:
- Our fingerprints are the only parts of our hands that don’t change. Medical journals identify that five months before birth, our fingerprint patterns are completely formed.
- Fingerprints are not based entirely on DNA, which makes them our own personal (unique) identifier. No two people (not even identical twins) have the same fingerprints.
- Human hands develop palmar creases in the womb at around the 12th week of gestation, and are present on a baby’s hand when he or she is born.
- Scientific discoveries in the last 100 years reveal that the lines on our hands are connected to major neural pathways in our brain – when our neural pathways change, the lines in our hands change too.
- Scientific Hand Analysis Researchers have been gathering and coding data on the lines in the hands and the fingerprints for more than 40 years (over 65,000 pairs of hands have been reviewed).
- Scientific Hand Analysts are trained in a system of analysis that follows a curriculum. As such, anyone trained in this system uses similar terminology to describe the characteristics and challenges that present themselves in someone’s hands. This makes for an analysis that is consistent, specific and duplicable between analysts.
Even after sharing this information with people some are skeptical. I don’t blame them one bit – I certainly was.
What convinced me was my personal experience – the relief I felt emotionally and mentally afterwards, and the strategic approach I was able to apply in my life after my analysis conversation.
Curious to know more? Contact me for a complementary conversation. If you live near Ottawa, Canada, why not visit with me at one of the events below for an in person mini-analysis?
I’ll be at
- Steve Lowell’s High-Impact Speaking Showcase in Ottawa on Friday, May 5, 2017 (tickets are still available for $20); and at
- Lisa Larter’s Money, Mindset Marketing event in Ottawa on November 1, 2017.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
Entrepreneur, “Purpose Mastery” Coach and Scientific Hand Analyst, Kristine Gravelle-Rystenbil helps you tap into your Purpose, so you can access your Potential in relationships, career, and business.
“Step into your own skin and live the life you were meant to.”
© 2017 Purpose Mastery